Vision® Protocol Manager™ Software
Dissolution labs running Hanson Vision G2 instruments can now manage protocols and instruments more efficiently than ever before. Hanson’s new Protocol Manager eliminates all connectivity and storage limits by connecting your Vision G2 systems to a centralized protocol database and a spacious, easy to use interface, with unlimited capacity, drag-and-drop simplicity, and increased support for 21 CFR Part 11 compliance.
Data Integrity and 21 CFR Part 11 Compliance
- Data transfers to and from instruments are validated by local network protocols.
- Test reports are digitized, documented with dual electronic signatures and automatically archived.
- Audit trail records all changes to permissions and protocols, including what was changed, when, and by whom.
- Archived test results cannot be deleted or altered; deleted protocols are logged in the audit trail.
- On any deleted protocol, the version stored with the archived test run is maintained.
Here you can create the content that will be used within the module.
Manage All Instruments and Protocols in One Desktop View
- Unlimited number of instruments, protocols, test reports, groups, and authorized users.
- Add an instrument simply by entering its serial number and IP address.
- Protocol Manager automatically detects all system components and characteristics.
- Protocol conﬂicts are rapidly resolved through illustrated, context-sensitive help.
- Accepts thousands of characters per protocol with all ﬁelds searchable and ﬁlterable.