Protocol Manager™ Software
Protocol Manager™ software provides fast, easy, drag-and-drop protocol management for Vision® and CD testers. Pharmaceutical research, manufacturing, and QC labs running Teledyne Hanson’s Vision and/or CD14 dissolution testers can now manage users, methods, and instruments more efficiently than ever before. Our Protocol Manager software eliminates all instrument-based connectivity and storage limits by connecting your Hanson systems to a centralized protocol database on a Windows® client/server operating system. The spacious, easy-to-use, desktop interface provides drag-and-drop simplicity and increased support for 21 CFR Part 11 compliance.
Data Integrity and 21 CFR Part 11 Compliance
- Digitized test reports are transferred automatically from instrument to database for the secure electronic signature process.
- Complete audit trail for all changes to users, permissions, and protocols; archived test results cannot be altered or deleted.
- Harmonize password expirations across an entire fleet of Hanson instruments.
- Reduce out of specification (OOS) results while enhancing data integrity.
Manage All Instruments and Protocols in One Desktop View
- Centralized management of users, groups, protocols, instruments, and security settings
- Automatically detect all instrument components and performance characteristics.
- Quickly drag-and-drop users, protocols, and methods to specific instruments.
- Convenient wizards help build complicated protocols; any conflicts are rapidly resolved through illustrated, context-sensitive help.
- Scalable from single local workstation to enterprise-wide across multiple lab sites