The Vision AutoPlus autosampler is a modern upgrade of the popular Hanson legacy AutoPlus autosampler. The Vision AutoPlus comes with a choice of 6 or 8 sampling channels, and DissoScan™ (1-bath) or Maximizer™ (up to 3 baths) configurations. Precision syringe pump mechanics, all-inert tubing and valves, and color touchscreen programming with up to 100 protocols are standard on each instrument.
Vision Dissolution Test Instruments
Vision dissolution test instruments are designed for seamless integration, intuitive programming and operation, flexibility to handle a wide range of applications, with maximum throughput and productivity. Design your lab system to handle everything from 1-bath routines to extensive multi-bath testing. Collect samples for off-line analysis in UV-Vis, HPLC, or UPLC detectors. Connect to a spectrophotometer multi-cell transport for on-line UV analysis.
How the AutoPlus™ System Works
- The Vision G2 Classic 6, Vision G2 Elite 8, or other dissolution tester connects to the Vision AutoPlus through either 6 or 8 channels.
- The DissoScan model connects to a 1-bath system for sampling.
- The Maximizer model can connect to up to a 3-bath system for sampling, and media replace is available.
- Samples may be delivered to an on-line UV detect system (UV-1900 series), or directly to a collector system (AutoFill).
- The on-line UV spectrophotometer analyzes sample contents through multi-cell transport.
- The AutoFill collector, collects samples in UV test tubes or HPLC or UPLC vials for off-line testing.
- After testing, liquid can be returned to vessel, or to waste.
- Precision syringe pump autosampling system
- All-inert syringes, valves, tubing, and fluidics
- Choice of 6 or 8 sampling syringes (for 6 or 8 vessels)
- Volume accuracy and repeatability ±1%
- Seamless integration with G2 Classic 6™ and Elite 8™
- Automatic media replace standard with Maximizer™
- Convenient “Auto Start” feature
- Automatic addition of dilutions or stabilizers
- Optional in-line filter block kit (easy tubing and filter connections)
- Handles problem drugs, surfactants, and buffers
- Trouble-free maintenance, no peri-pumps or check valves
- Small, stacked footprint leaves open bench space in front for waste beaker and other tools
- Customizable end of test auto-wash feature automatically prepares the system for the next test
- Full color touchscreen with intuitive menus and programming
- Up to 100 protocols (create, manage, and save routines)
- Upload and download programs with flash drive
- Electronics and firmware include 32-bit digital technology
- Print to both serial and network (PostScript) printers
- Alarms for sampling, maintenance, and calibration
- Compatible with non-Hanson dissolution testers
- Security: 25 users
- 21 CFR Part 11 security compliant
- USP / US FDA / ASTM / EP / JP / CE / CSA / RoHS compliant
Vision G2 dissolution test instruments are designed for seamless integration, intuitive programming and operation, flexibility to handle a wide range of applications, with maximum throughput and productivity. Design your lab system to handle everything from basic 1-bath routines to extensive multi-bath testing. Collect samples for off-line analysis in UV-Vis, HPLC, or UPLC® detectors. Connect to a spectrophotometer multi-cell transport for on-line UV analysis. Test instruments include the Vision G2 Classic 6, Vision G2 Elite 8, Vision AutoPlus autosampler and AutoFill collector, and the UV-1900 series spectrophotometer.
Vision AutoFill Collector
The Vision® AutoFill™ collector is a precision fraction collector built for the Vision® platform. It seamlessly integrates with the Vision® AutoPlus™ to save space and to provide a 360 degree view for visual monitoring of the collection process. A choice of collection racks, vial trays, and needle block kits accommodate Shimadzu or Agilent HPLC systems, or Waters Acquity UPLC systems.