The 2016 AAPS Annual Meeting and Exposition will take place from November 13-17, 2016 at the Colorado Convention Center in Denver, CO, USA.
Join us at AAPS for innovative programming including:
- Stem cell derived cell lines
- Inactive ingredient database and novel excipients
- Drug product manufacturing
- Global CMC challenges for break-through designated products
- Continuous manufacturing
- Peptide and biologic topics
- And much, much more
- Novel Technology
- New Delivery Modalities
- Accelerated Drug Development
- Precision Medicine
Find what you need!
Resources—the top scientists, CROs and CMOs in the world will be at AAPS.
Research partner—check the sessions and posters to see who is making advances in your field.
Suppliers with solutions—in their booth and in their presentations.
Staff—your next team member could be in the coffee line.
You will not want to miss:
NEW—Digital poster presentations—access to science at your fingertips
NEW—Ignite Sessions, AAPS Learning Lounge, AAPS Topic Lounge, AAPS Fun Zone, PharmSci Chat—all taking place in the exhibit hall!
To learn more, visit https://annual.aapsmeeting.org/.