Teledyne Hanson Plus Kraemer Elektronik
Accurate evaluation of hardness is essential to tablet product development, manufacturing, and quality control. As part of Hanson’s dedication to precision release-rate testing instruments and related analytical services, we are proud to partner with Kraemer Elektronik to offer their line of manual and automated tablet testers. Kraemer is known for the ability to combine the testing of multiple parameters into one small footprint. Kraemer’s P-series tester, when integrated with the patented Vibralign system, delivers fully automated testing of length, width, thickness, weight, and breaking force in a compact footprint measuring only 320 mm x 320 mm. Kraemer’s LAB.line testers are available through Teledyne Hanson Research in North America, India, and China only.
T-SERIES MANUAL TESTER
T-Series (HC6.2) testers provide accurate measurement of tablet length, diameter and breaking force (hardness) in a compact space with an easy-to-use interface able to operate with or without gloves. EXT models allow an external Mitutoyo thickness gage. Up to 99 products are managed though an external USB device or optional integrated memory. Test results can be sent to an external printer connected to a USB port.
- User-friendly 7-segment display with buttons
- Integrated LED status light
- EXT+ model accommodates external scale
- Units of measure: N/Kp/SC
- Range: 4 – 400 N accurate to ± 1 N
- Quick and simple calibration with reporting
H-SERIES MANUAL TESTER WITH TOUCH SCREEN
H-Series testers measure length, hardness, and up to three additional parameters, depending on the model. The intuitive touch screen makes it very easy to select products and view test results. Rounded corners and smooth surfaces provide easy cleanup. Calibration interval is automatically monitored. Higher models allow connection of external scale or thickness gage.
- Internal management of up to 10,000 products
- User access control
- Constant force and constant speed
- Breaking force: 4 – 400 N accurate to ± 1 N
- Sensor supported menu navigation
- Graph view during test
- LIMS interface (XML file)
- Validation documents IQ/OQ
P-SERIES AUTOMATED TESTER
The P-Series models with Vibralign (P3+, P4+, and P5) provide the ability to measure 3, 4, or 5 parameters for up to 20 tablets automatically. The 7-inch touch screen makes test setup fast and easy. Lab productivity is further enhanced by full network integration, no limit on user accounts, and the ability to configure user groups with different levels of access. The integrated 360 degree LED status display is visible from a distance.
- Manage up to 10,000 products internally
- Constant force and constant speed; breaking force 4 – 400 N accurate to ±1 N
- Sensor-supported menu navigation
- Graph view during test; automatic PDF export to USB stick; LIMS interface(XML file)
- Smooth surfaces easy to clean
- Validation documents IQ/OQ